This was written as a word vomit so please excuse the lack of structure.
Watch the trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron here.
My thoughts as I can process them right now on the Avengers Age of Ultron trailer:
– Opening crowd scene (where Ultron says ‘screaming’) looks like it’s taking place in France due to the French flag and European styled license plates in surrounding screens. Scarlet Witch and Quiksilver are in the front
– The scene where Natasha, Thor, Bruce, and Steve are sitting in what is probably a quinjet. They look shaken, notably Tony is missing. Bruce has no shoes and doesn’t have a shirt on but is wrapped in a sweater or blanket
– “You’re all puppets” we see ultron a bit damaged and staggering to walk. Off to his sides looks like workout equipment. He is probably in the Avengers Tower. The Avengers could have just finished doing a battle and thought they were successful. In the scenes where everyone is in formalwear and getting up from their seats/turning to look at probably Ultron there is alcohol everywhere. They were probably celebrating a job well done when Ultron ‘comes back to life.’
– Also in that scene who is the girl next to Thor? Maria Hill and Rhodey are there too to the right of the screen
– Natasha looks like she is escorting Bruce out in that scene as well. Perhaps Bruce is having difficulty controlling himself
– When the creepy cover of that cheery song from Pinocchio starts we see Iron Man and then also a large stone building in the mountains (probably Europe) it then looks as if Cap is inside said building searching for something. Maybe Cap was on his search for TWS and Iron Man went to go and retrieve him?
– Next scene is police (probably in Europe as well) Notice the ‘Walk Tall’ store in the background. That is a Marvel Easter egg (Skottie Young/Rocket Raccoon)
– Who is that in the yellow rolling onto what looks like a bed?
– Bruce stumbling shirtless/barefoot in the forest, perhaps right before that scene he is in, in the beginning of the trailer where he is also shirtless/barefoot and looking psyched out
– Cut to Natasha alone in an empty room and then a few scenes later ballerinas – Red Room/Nat backstory anyone?
– Hospital gurney rolling down oldish looking hospital and old looking medical tools – possibly part of Cap’s flashbacks?
– the ultron bots climbing out of water. Tired/ragged Avengers looking out in rubble. Note: Tony is missing.
– ‘This is the end’ Tony looks like he messed up something big time next to yellow robot (is this an ultron bot? is this the same thing that rolled onto the bed? is this something he made that turned against him?)
– Fury looking like a crusty old sea man haha (not my original thought)
– Witch screaming amidst rubble in probably Europe
– Hulkbuster vs. Hulk – could this be why Tony is apart from the group in many of these scenes and also why Bruce looks so freaked out? also probably taking place in England ‘apartments to let’ is a british thing, correct?
– After Nat dropping out of a quinjet on a motorcycle we see Quicksilver vs. Cap and probably an Ultron bot in what looks like a train. Trains are very bad for Cap (see Captain America the first avenger)
– Next scene is Witch and then we’re cut to warships and then a Cap flashback. We see ‘USO’ in the background and what looks like the silhouettes of Bucky and Peggy walk by
– Who is that guy with the beard turning to look up?
– Next we see Cap on motorcycle which looks like it may be somewhere in Asia
– Why is Thor naked and angry in water?
– Next wee see the Hulk and Nat pressing palms together. AWW trust! Perhaps because Tony is going against the team (and thus also starting to branch out for the Civil War storyline). This is also an important scene because of how the Hulk almost killed Nat in the first Avengers
– Ballerina scene (see Red Room) Am I also the only one who thinks that looks like Hawkeye on the piano? How can he even hear music?!
– Next we see tanks firing into the air and Hawkeye running in a snowy forest, perhaps same forest we saw Bruce stumbling through shirtless. Why are there explosions in the trees? I mean if you’re trying to kill someone running through a forest wouldn’t you shoot the bottom of the trees so it also takes the tree down and that could possibly kill who you are trying to kill?
– Thor is pissed and puts Tony in a chokehold. Very reminiscent of Loki doing the same to him. Plus shows that Tony is at odds with the rest of the Avengers
– Nat looking petrified and alone in a dark room
– cut to Hulk and Hulkbuster fighting again
– But there might be also an going fight between Cap, Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver…looks like this may be in Europe again as well (probably France with the mountains in the back)
– Cap is lying on the ground and his shield is split in TWO. Death of Cap maybe?!
– And then last peak is of Ultron fully operational and being menacing… and a puppet master.